Things are looking up...

If you take sleep out of the equation, we are starting to seem to be improving.  He is always super talkative during IVIG week- he has been questioning each nurse that comes in, "Do you like Frozen?  Who's your favorite character?  Do you like Big Hero Six?  Do you know who Bay Max is?" 

I LOVE hearing all this happy chatter.  Now if I could get some sleep things would seem amazing today. :)

His compliance is...good.  He has been a little edgy with his siblings, but after waking at 3 AM yesterday, I was a little edgy too. 

His smiles....are back.

His eyes....seem brighter.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, but he seems to be coming back.  Slowly.

I just downloaded pictures from my camera and it made me realize how consumed we have been lately with Hunter.  There are pictures from Easter, from the Bluebonnets...all the pictures I would have normally forwarded to our family.  So here's a huge photo dump, because while you're sitting in a hospital room...you have plenty of time for catchup. :)

Easter 2016

 Note from the easter bunny for our 3rd grade doubter




 We made homemade GF cinnamon rolls




 
 So happy to have a family snuggle after Daddy was gone for a whole week!
 
 Daddy was out of town until Saturday late afternoon, so we did our egg dyeing on Easter this year!

 Paige decided to share her hair this year- she donated 8 inches to those with cancer/ alopecia!
 she had a super stylist- daddy!



 All the girls and moms/teachers that donated their hair


 Sweet friends
Zootopia with friends!  I may or may not have fallen asleep after a long night...
 The local high school had a service project that I applied for- they picked us and completed a project that had sat for 3 years unfinished- our alley.  Every day we pulled into our drive, we saw the weeds and dirt and unorganized rocks, and it was just one more reminder of something we hadn't been able to finish after diagnosis.

 so we fed these kiddos lunch!

 he is in love with drawing lately- actually, a little obsession. 
 Grandma Maggie came to visit- right before I got a phone call about the new discipline referral policy at school.  Here I thought it was a sign things were going to get better- but then I realized it was her telling me to get ready and be strong through some bad news (hitting teacher).

 
 End of the season soccer party for Peyton!

 
 The kids drove out to see my 14th Half- Marathon- but they completely missed me!  Ha!
 Bluebonnet pictures this year...here's another way to judge how hard things are right now.  We took these pictures after Easter Mass, in someone's side yard, and forgot to get Daddy in one.  It was a quick, jump out of the car, take a pic before we get caught trespassing, and hop back in.  Ha!



 
 

Comments

Popular Posts