Calling all prayer warriors for IVIG Round Two

We are scheduled tomorrow morning at 8 AM.  Bags are packed, snacks and prizes loaded up, and his movies and ipad set for distractions. 

I am feeling a little better about the procedure...still have butterflies, but a few events have made me TRUST that we are again doing the right thing.

At Mass today, Father came in the back of church toward the end (he wasn't the presider today).  I pointed him out to Hunter, and Paige took his hand and led him to Father.  I saw him smile big at him (he has been visiting his class weekly at school) and take his hands.  We then saw Hunter tell him it was Peyton's birthday, making small talk.  Paige told Father that Hunter was going to the hospital tomorrow, and I am hoping he will be praying for him in the morning.

I heard a couple more songs today on my Pandora, and each time I looked to see the name and artist, the name Matt Hammitt came up.  I googled him tonight and it turns out that he wrote the album "Every Falling Tear" for his son born with medical needs.  He wrote "All of Me," a song I linked earlier, when his son was sick.  I felt like this artist was speaking to me!  One of the songs today was called "Trust," which has been my motto over the past few days. Some of the lyrics:

Lest I'm tempted to forget
I'll tie your love around my neck
I'll write your words upon my heart
Lord, I won't forget how good you are

I'll dwell upon your faithfulness
I'll rest within your promises
And when I'm walking through the dark
Lord I won't forget how good you are

I will trust, I will trust you
I will trust you, Lord, with all my heart
And I won't forget how good you are.
No, I won't forget how good you are.

Tonight as I was writing this, a commercial came on the TV for Children's Medical Center, and their advertisement said, "Choose your child's care with confidence." 

We have and we need to trust in this decision.

Prayers are much appreciated tomorrow morning and throughout this week.  Please pray for an easy IV placement, toleration of the medication, and the chance at recovery with these subsequent infusions.


Comments

Popular Posts