Student of the Week! TAKE THAT, AUTISM!

Paige recovered from her strep pretty quickly- even 24 hours after starting her antibiotic, she woke a different person.  Hunter went to school on his own Wednesday and Thursday, without his big sis- something we were surprised didn't cause more trouble.  Friday morning, they both went to school...and Hunter was surprised to hear his name on the announcements as Student of the Week!!
Seriously.  TAKE. THAT. AUTISM.

Now, they usually choose every kindergarten student to be chosen at least once, but he was selected because of the amazing weeks he has had!

Then, after school we went to his hippotherapy lesson, and he asked me several times, "Do you really think I can do this?"

Yes, my love.  You can do anything!

He actually put a helmet on and rode the horse!





peyton found a caterpillar friend



We are 6 weeks away from the end of kindergarten.  He has surpassed every expectation!!

Just fyi...I broke my finger last night catching a football, so my posts will be a little shorter until I figure out the no middle finger typing.  

Hope everyone has had a healthy start to their spring!

Comments

  1. Wow go momma ur giving me hope I wish I can I have ur email I have an app with dr Gupta too in July but did u have to test if he has markers for immune difency?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts