Making friends :)

Had to double post today because I am still smiling.  After preschool today, Paige went home with a friend for the afternoon.  As we were leaving, Hunter said, "Mommy, I want to play with Madison on the playground."  WHAT???!!  Her mom was standing there so we decided to head outside.  The two ran together to the play structure and then Hunter said, "Let's play hide and seek!" They played for a bit and then moved to "chase" until they ended up in the sandbox.  We followed them and I heard so many great conversation starters ("This is my brother Peyton." "Let's make a sand castle.") and he had multiple exchanges with her.  I was so happy and so excited at the same time- he was truly playing with another child!  This sweet girl and her mommy have warmed my heart and I am so thankful for their friendship!

Comments

Popular Posts