Daddy weekend

It's been a few days since my last blog post.  I was out of town with my college roommates, enjoying a little R&R.  Peter had the kids from Thursday through Sunday, and was pretty much father of the year.  He took them out a few times, carved a pumpkin, played dress-up, took them to church and Sunday School (and dressed Paige up for Saint Day).  Here are a few funny pictures from the weekend...
Daddy's first trip to OT

Getting ready for Halloween

Daddy's text to me said, "Don't worry, I found him."


Daddy and Peyton time

St. day at St. Ann's (she was St. Elizabeth)

My notes to our nanny...overkill??





Peter told me he had a special plan for the weekend- they carved a pumpkin!  He said Hunter wasn't as into it as he had hoped, but was curious about the pumpkin "guts" inside.  Overall, he had a successful weekend...but a busy weekend. 




Seeing old friends is good for the soul...we have been friends for over 16 years.  We had a blast chatting, sunning, dining, and dancing...love my girlfriends!  Such supportive and caring girls.


Comments

Popular Posts