I can read!

I tried to post a video of Hunter's reading skills around Christmas time, but Blogger had changed its format and you were required to upload to youtube first.  I am assuming it has changed, because I am now allowed to upload pictures and videos directly from my hard drive. 

So here is Hunter a clip of Hunter reading this weekend- during the middle, you can tell one page must be memorized, but he truly read the majority of the book.  His therapists tested his level today and he is on the second reading level already, A (instead of AA).  Plug for early literacy skills and exposing your children to as many books as possible! :)


Here is the video from last year, probably six months ago...such great inflection and "reading."  This time yes, it is memorization. 


Memorization or not, he has a phenominal gift for reading and memorization.  These skills will carry him far.

Comments

Popular Posts