It's my birthday, it's my birthday...

FOUR YEARS OLD!  How does that happen so fast???  We had a great day celebrating the birth of this sweet boy.  He ran into our room early in the morning and said, "Mommy, am I four today??"  He was so excited to open his presents from us and grandparents in CA and WI.  Grandma B flew in around 9 AM to spend the long weekend with us.  We headed to the Disney store in the afternoon to find a few CARS toys and then rode the Carousel.  The kids had a blast going around, yelling "Yee haw!"  My little texans. :)



We ended the day with a dinner at BJs- Hunter's choice.  He loves the gluten free pizza there and they now have GF pizookies!  The waitress brought it out with a candle, and he let us all sing happy birthday to him. 






As I posted on FB, didn't know you could learn so many of life's most important lessons of love, perseverance, and faith from a little boy.  Thank you for blessing our life Hunter!

Comments

Popular Posts